- Where: Bios, 84 Peiraios Str.,
- When: Tuesday, December 4th (and each first Tuesday from now on)
- 18.00 – 19.00: arrivals and introductions, time to enjoy your first drink
- 19.00 – 20.00: Six speakers (or less), performing for 5′ each
- 20. 00 – …: main part, drinks, networking, fun
- Why: Meet the nerds and marketers, bloggers and journalists, VCs and developers, entrepreneurs and PRs, who shape and help shape the Greek start-up scene, create your own network and become part of this new informal and interactive community.
- How: Participation is, by nature, free and open. Just leave a comment below. And, if you’d like to show and tell (for free, also) your start-up, fund or idea to the coolest community of Athens, just email at opencoffee(DOT)gr(AT)gmail(DOT)com.
For those of you that cannot physically attend the event, you can feel the vibe live from Open Coffee TV. All others, be there or be square.